Duration: 45 mins
- 1lb of Boneless chicken breast
- Black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 4 tbsp of butter
- 4-5 Garlic cloves
- 10.5 oz can of condensed cream of chicken
- Fresh Parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Season chicken with paprika, salt and pepper.
- Melt better in a Casserole dish. Once melted mix in minced garlic, and condensed cream of chicken.
- Add the chicken, and coat in the mixture.
- (This is where you have the option of adding broccoli, and/or mushrooms.)
- Sprinkle chopped fresh parsley on top. Squeeze lemon, and put it in the mixture for flavor.
- Bake for 30 mins
- (Option of adding parmesan or mozzarella.)