Healthy dinner recipe.
Duration: 35 mins
- 2 Beef Tenderloins
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 sweet potato
- 2tsp Italian seasoning
- Chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4tsp crushed red peppers
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a small bowl combine olive oil, garlic, Italian seasoning, crushed red peppers, and salt. Mix.
- Cut sweet potato into skinny fries. Spread fries onto a cookie sheet and pour half the mixture on top. Toss to coat. Put in the oven for 10 mins.
- Pour the rest of the mixture over the beef, and let sit.
- Add Beef to the middle of the cookie sheet, by spreading the fries to the sides. Cook for 5 mins.
- Reduce heat to 150 degrees. Add tomatoes, and cook for 10-15 mins.
- Remove from the oven. Sprinkle the parsley on top and cover for 10 mins before serving.